- Marin Independent Journal | Vegetarian Dishes
New chef, Bob Simontacchi, adds veggie options to Brick & Bottle
- Marin Magazine | Bar Bites
Bob loves making traditional meatballs, passed on from his Italian grandmother’s cooking.
- Marin Magazine | New Chef in Town
Bob Simontacchi brings his delicious dishes to Brick & Bottle.
- Inside Scoop SF | New Chef at Brick & Bottle
Bob’s great, a good move for Brick & Bottle.
- Live Well Network | Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe (Video)
Passionate about his craft, Bob is recognized for its unyielding commitment to superior quality food.
- Live Well Network | Turkey Meatballs Recipe (Video)
Bob believes that food builds community by supporting local farmers and regional purveyors.
- Sonoma Magazine | Red & White Ball
They will craft a meal around produce picked fresh from the gardens that the Education Foundation has helped to fund at each school’s campus.
- Low Country Bride | Gretchen + Tom: Sonoma, California
Gretchen called upon the talents of Brick & Bottle to highlight the local cuisine and handle the reception decor.
- Weddingstar.com | Sweet Sophistication
It was based on summer “surf & turf” salmon & trip tip. Our Caterer was simply the best!
- Over Thirty Bride | The Unfake Wedding of Kristen + Chad!
We worked it out the week before and everything was perfect!